Many times, even if your subscription is renewed automatically, you need to make a manual payment. This usually happens because the initially charged card (or account) has no available balance or has expired, so you need to set a different card or new account (from PayPal to VivaWallet, for example).
Once the renewal date for your subscription approaches, the system will try to charge you 3 times within 2 days. During this time, you can use Elorus normally (as long as you have not reached the monthly customer / supplier limit). After each failed attempt, the organization's administrator will receive an email notification.
Many times, the error is due to the bank during rush hours, in case of a credit / debit card, so there is no reason to worry.
However, if you receive this notification 3 times, it means that the system has been unable to make the renewal and your account has been downgraded to our free plan (which you will receive a notice about before the downgrade occurs).
> The downgrade doesn't mean you have lost your data!
In this case, it means you need to renew manually, by following the steps below:
- From the Settings menu, select Billing.
- Click on the "Cancel subscription" button (it is active before your organization is downgraded, ie before the 3 failed attempts). If you are already at the free plan, omit this step.
- Choose plan and billing cycle (monthly/annually).
- Choose payment method (VivaWallet, PayPal).
- Click on Review order and proceed to the payment with a different card/account or the same payment method if there is a balance available.