The Elorus Firefox Add-on is essentially a button that lets you track time wherever you are on the web, without having to have an Elorus tab open all the time in your browser.
The Add-on offers convenience, as it saves your time entries directly in your Elorus account. It can also remind you to tracking your time within a designated time-window, so not even a second is left untracked!
Apart from that, our Add-on integrates with these cloud applications:
These integrations allow you to track time straight from those applications, thus saving you time and increasing your team's efficiency!
How to install?
- Go to the Elorus Add-on in the Firefox Add-ons page here.
- Click “Add to Firefox”.
- Review the permissions Elorus requires and click "Add". Once you’ve installed the add-on, a small Elorus logo will appear in the top right corner of your Firefox browser.
- Click the Elorus icon and log in with your Elorus account.
About the icon
- When the button is plain grey it means you are not currently tracking time.
- When the button is green it means there is a time entry currently running.
Start tracking time
Click on the Elorus button to reveal the timer's drop-down menu. Here you can see the currently running entry, stop the timer, open settings, or log out.
- Select a project and or task and type in a brief description in "What are you working on?". The timer will start as soon as you choose a project/task or by clicking the Play button.
Use the "gear" icon to change General settings and set a time tracking reminder. The reminder will pop-up on your screen every hour within the designated time-frame.
Inside the Integrations tab you can select which web apps you want the Elorus time tracking to integrate with and how each one should treat tasks.
> For instructions on our integrations with other apps, visit the related articles.