What is Trello?
Trello is a cloud collaboration tool designed to help you organize and prioritize tasks easily. It basically replaces your post-it notes and keeps them in one place, so everyone in your team stays on the same page!
> For more details about Trello visit www.trello.com
How does is work?
By enabling this integration you will be able to track time in Elorus while using Trello. In other words, instead of visiting the Elorus website whenever you want to Start or Stop the timer you’ll be able to interact with the timer directly from your Trello account. With the integration active you will see a "Start timer" button inside each Trello card.
Enabling the JIRA integration
- Download and install the Elorus time tracking extension for Chrome or Firefox. Elorus Extension on Chrome
Elorus Add-on for Firefox
- Open the extension Settings and click on the “Integrations” tab.
- Enable the Trello integration.
You can determine how your Trello cards will be treated by Elorus:
- As Elorus tasks or as time entry descriptions.
- And then, if you want Elorus to match the card with one of the projects you have already setup in Elorus or create it manually.
Tracking time in Trello
Make sure you are signed in the Elorus extension, first. With the integration active you will see a “Start timer” button inside each Trello card