You can create full backups for each of your record types from a dedicated tab on the "Application settings". These are the categories of records you may download to your computer:
- Sales (Invoices, Credit notes, Estimates)
- Purchases (Bills, Supplier credits)
- Payments (Received, Sent, Incoming/Outgoing checks
- Time tracking (Projects, Tasks, Time entries)
- Settings (Taxes, Document types, Numbering sequences)
- General (Contacts, Products/Services)
Let's say, that, you wish to download a full record of your inventory.
From the "Settings-> Application Settings" menu you select "Backup" .T his will take you to the "list of records" table. You can locate the "Products/Services" option under the"General" category.
By clicking "Backup products/services" a csv file containing a full record of your inventory items will be downloaded on your device.
You can see more regarding downloading in elorus here .