Oftentimes, even if your subscription is being renewed automatically, you need to make a manual payment. This usually happens because the card (or account) you used initially has no balance or has expired, so you need to set a different card or new account (from PayPal to VivaWallet, for example).
Once the renewal date for your subscription approaches, the system will try to charge you 3 times within 7 days. During this time, you can use Elorus normally.
After each failed attempt, the organization's administrator will receive an email notification.
The error may occur due to bank transactions rush hour, in case of a credit / debit card, so there is no reason to worry.
However, if you receive this notification 3 times, it means that the system has been unable to complete the renewal and your account has been downgraded to our free plan (for which you will receive a notice before the downgrade occurs).
> The downgrade doesn't mean you have lost your data!
In this case, you need to renew your subscription manually by following the steps below:
- From the Settings menu, select Billing.
- Click on the "Cancel subscription" button (it is active before your organization is downgraded, ie before the 3 failed attempts). If you are already at the free plan, omit this step.
- Choose plan and billing cycle (monthly/annually).
- Choose payment method (VivaWallet, PayPal).
- Click on Review order and proceed to the payment with a different card/account or the same payment method if there is sufficient balance.